If you haven’t noticed already, giving gifts is my favorite way to say ‘thank you’ all year long – so it should come as no surprise that I love giving Thanksgiving gifts.
The beauty of Thanksgiving gifts is that they can take so many forms:
- taking a hostess gift for Thanksgiving dinner
- surprising my kids’ teachers with a fun thankfulness activity to do with their class
- giving your mom friends a daily thankfulness reminder
- sending home guests with doggie bags
- showing up with a ‘warm hug’ in the form of a hot toddy gift basket
- treating neighbors or hosts to a “no-dishes” night
- wrapping any thoughtful gift with festive fall gift wrap!
Join me in thanking the important people in your life! Click on any of the images below for the free step-by-step tutorials and/or free printables to make these no-fuss Thanksgiving gifts today!
CLICK ON ANY OF THE IMAGES BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECREATING THESE THANKSGIVING GIFTS:
NOTHING SAYS “I LOVE YOU” QUITE LIKE A HANDMADE GIFT
Gift giving is my love language. And I want to make it as easy as possible for it to be yours too. Check out any of the below trending Thanksgiving gift shortcuts, freebies and printables to make gift-giving a breeze.
TRENDING THANKSGIVING GIFTS
I’d love to hear if you used any of my projects as inspiration! Leave me a comment below or tag me on Instagram!